Lunch System Setup & Support
Orgs Online Support Services can provide personal one-on-one assistance for school lunch program administrators. Assistance begins with one-on-one administrator orientation and first time user step-by-step instructions.
Setups Are Easy
- Orgs Online support services make it easy to switch from paper orders to online ordering.
- There is no software to load or maintain - all software is accessed by going to a website.
- System monitoring and maintenance services are provided by Orgs Online Technical Support Staff.
- Live telephone assistance is available for administrators during daytime and evening hours.
- An automated attendant sends users forgotten passwords 24/7 via the "Forgot My Password" feature.
We're Here to Help
- The built-in GET HELP buttons make it easy for families to submit a Trouble Report and request help.
- The Technical Support Staff monitors Trouble Reports seven days a week.
- Trouble Report response target is to reply within 24 hours – however it is usually much sooner.
- The online Administrator Manual provides detailed how-to- guides for administrators.
- An online user guide provides a helpful Q & A instruction format for families.